Monday, August 5, 2013

20 years and 7 days old

Well last thursday (1st Aug) was my 20th birthday and I got no time to update anything in this blog because I was busy with tests and quizzes or busy sleeping...  And also the most of all was i wished to celebrate my birthday alone in my room while playing the sims3 without any interruption from anyone and i had the best birthday celebration ever!

Of course thank you so much to every one who wished my birthday with every fucking weird way that do exist in this world..  I love most you retards!!!


In my case most of my friends were asking me what i did and who i hung out with on my birthday?  As i said I was alone playing sims on my bed, they started to feel bad and sad for my situation..  Just stop this shit ok! 



It's not sad to celebrate your birthday alone, 

it's not sad to eat lunch alone,
it's not sad being forever alone because I'm really used to being alone and independent and do shit all by myself and only myself (besides mom) knows how to entertain myself..  

I'd get birthday presents for myself too!


Achievement unlocked: Ultra-unicorn forever alone


So stop being sad! 


1) life drama

2) fucking annoying dude who thinks he can change people
3) hot weather
4) talking and listening to bullcrap

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!


So, I was planning to get Nintendo 3DS, let's just hope I'm able to get one :D


********UPDATE*********

YUP!!! GOT IT BITCHES!!!!!!

Finally, I got some extra cash to spend on myself because this is a very special 20th birthday present forever alone style for me (from me T_T)..  Actually, I set my mind to get nintendo ds from the first time I heard that they were producing the first ds model..  Yup, the old one where you can slot in your Gameboy Advance/SP cartridges..  Years later I finally got the latest model and I'm probably poor for the next two months before entering my final semester -.-''

So, I woke up early yesterday and drove alone to the nearest game center (in the mall), mom thought I was getting some toiletteries and catfood because I mentioned about those stuff before I went out but amazingly not a single word about the nintendo..  

Well,she expected some catfood (which I forgot to get) but then, when she saw me charging the console, I swear she lost her words for me..*evil grin*

Before this I told her I wanted a nintendo (any DS model of course) but she was like,

''Kakkk!!! You're 20 arr but you still want to play games like the boys ke?, got get the Pandora bracelet instead laaaaa..''

And I was like,

''Well, I might lose the bracelet because I don't like it but gaming is different, it's a training method to make your brain to react faster maaaa -.-''

 Annnd still, she didn't suspect that I was going to get it..

Sooooo,

WINNING!! *points at self*

So I put up a status on twitter (sorry for the blurred lines *wink* #thicke) and my sister (unbiological) replied this; 
 How awesome was that??!!

Soooo again,

WINNING!!!!

Also I told my twin friend about the nintendo and he wanted to get one too in blue, but unfortunately mine is the only stock left, sooooo....
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v
WINNING!!!!

and i don't think he's 100% interested on getting one because when I contacted him, he's kinda asking me to get one myself..  Yeah like I'm getting them by using his cash..  BITCH PLEASE!

Well enough with historical blab...so here's my new ''love child''...

Presenting....

*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAAAAAA!!!!!



The game I chose was animals crossing new leaf..  I didn't really know about this game very well but I saw on youtube that Kalel (Anthony Smosh's fiance) played this game on one of her vlogs.  So, I researched about it and it's not bad..  Also the gamer bro at the game center recommended me to play this since I'm a Simstress...



For more info and guide about this game, check out;



Thanks for reading :D


No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer